#NextLFWmodel Competition

Hi everyone, today's blog post is my entry into Next.co.uk London fashion week competition, where i style my favorite model with some beautiful clothes and accessories from Next.
So here it is, please remember to comment and follow.

My favorite model, and the model i have chosen to style for this competition is Cara Delevingne, i love her quirky style and modern take on "British style".

These are the items i would chose to style Cara, the look i am trying to achieve is a smart casual look, which could be worn for a business meeting, a girly lunch or even for a wedding.

Hobbs London Red Coat

Comments

  1. I love the colour of that red coat. Great finds.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizzie,
      It is a beautiful coat isn't it, I just wish I could afford it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment