Get to know me tag

As i have been blogging now for a few months i thought it was about time that i told you a bit more about myself.
I saw this blog first on Kate Louise Blogs 
So here it is my 25 questions about me.
Please remember to comment and follow

1. Do you have a middle name?

yes....Olivia Penney

2. What was your favourite subject at school?

English and textiles

3. What's your favourite drink?

It depends on the time of year and the weather. Generally my favorite drinks are hot chocolate, rose wine and a milky coffee.

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

The kinks- waterloo sunset 

5. What would you name your children?

Erm..... No idea. I feel like I'd have to meet them first, if that makes sense?

6. Do you participate in any sports?

No. I hate sports. But I love swimming and walking along the beach

7. What's your favourite book?

I love reading, my favorite author is jenny colgan, and i love detective books.

8. What's your favourite colour?

burgandy, pink and yellow

9. What's your favourite animal?

Sharks and dogs

10. What's your favourite perfume?
This is an easy one, my all time favorite perfume is marc jacobs daisy, i love the clean, fresh fragrance 

11. What's your favourite holiday?

Christmas, i love the build up with the decorations and christmas shopping

12. Have you graduated from high school?

Yes. Quite some time ago. I am starting university this month as a postgraduate student 

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yes....i have been to France, Ireland and Finland

14. Do you speak any other languages?

Yes...i am fluent in Welsh and i speak a bit of Spanish

15. Do you have any siblings?

No..just me

16. What's your favourite store?

Cath Kidston

17. What's your favourite restaurant?

Anywhere which serves lovely food with a good veggie option

18. Do you like school?

I didn't really enjoy school, but i love university

19. Who are some of your favourite Youtubers?

I love pixiwoo, essiebutton and pinkpixiedoll

20. What's your favourite movie?

You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

Pretty little liars, miss marple, elementary 

22. PC or Mac?

PC at the moment but i'm buying a Macbook air

23. What phone do you have?

HTC desire 300

24. How tall are you?

5'7

25. Any pets?

yes....2 dogs, 3 cats, chickens and a duck


I hope you all enjoyed this post
Steph

Comments